Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
y u r laughing 🤣
Omg I was just thinking abt this epi.
Sindhoori rang suhagan saj ja
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
y u r laughing 🤣
That gif se hogaya🤣
red is so perfect kalmaOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Omg I was just thinking abt this epi.
Sindhoori rang suhagan saj ja
I know accha gif hain na 🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
That gif se hogaya🤣
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
red is so perfect kalma
Yes upar se kithne acche epis bhi aathe hai hayee
🤣🤣Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
I know accha gif hain na 🤣
Waise malharji ka caveman style hayee
touch wood kalla tikka kala dhagga true reOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Yes upar se kithne acche epis bhi aathe hai hayee