Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Same baby that she posted pictures with earlier right?
Yes, looks like that only , it's so cute 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Same baby that she posted pictures with earlier right?
Yes, looks like that only , it's so cute 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Same baby that she posted pictures with earlier right?
I think so , I guess the ones Parth wants to eat 😆
Aaj yahan itna sanata kyun hai😆
sab positivity se darr rahe😆manhoosiyat ki itni aadat ho gayi hai 😂Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Aaj yahan itna sanata kyun hai😆
I really liked the scene today when Anurag said, you are pretty😳
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
sab positivity se darr rahe😆manhoosiyat ki itni aadat ho gayi hai 😂
I am just enjoying what I am getting. Not hoping for any reunion or positivity😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2bOUJhh2AT/
Kitna bholthi hoo tum😆
And today he is dying to hear from her desperately.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UMOFfhahp/?chaining=true
Fetus Pre
I want fetus AB back 😩
Just get rid of the choker please🤓
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I really liked the scene today when Anurag said, you are pretty😳
She really looked pretty today ♥️