I'm worried for Asim and koena
Arre not to worry. Both of their fan group is growing 😳
I am sure they will survive.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm worried for Asim and koena
Arre not to worry. Both of their fan group is growing 😳
I am sure they will survive.
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
sab k khayalat kitne milete julte hai yahan 😳
Yes AIW is hawasi pujaran of Dey AT ☺️
😆😆
Dont worry Rukhi.. Shehnaz pe panauti laga lo phir bhi yeh jane nahi wali.. Saalu ka dil aa gaya hai punjab ki katrina par 🤣
Arre not to worry. Both of their fan group is growing 😳
I am sure they will survive.
I hope so😔
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Dont worry Rukhi.. Shehnaz pe panauti laga lo phir bhi yeh jane nahi wali.. Saalu ka dil aa gaya hai punjab ki katrina par 🤣
😆Oh yeh....thats true. Lamba thikegi punjaban...😳
Chalo Rukhi and ParAs shippers will sign off now.. kal milte hai 🤗
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Chalo Rukhi and ParAs shippers will sign off now.. kal milte hai 🤗
GN Tricky and Tanika me getting off aswell 🤗
Tanika thnx for being a sport...🤗
GN Tricky and Tanika me getting off aswell 🤗
Tanika thnx for being a sport...🤗
Good night🤗
I hope so😔
Tanika mujhe dheere dheere Asim acha lagne laga hai 😳
Haaayeeeee woh laut aaayeee 😳 chalo dekthe hai kithne din thak thik the hai !!! Without harrassing people. !!🥱