🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
I wrote on u randu munu nallu dreamum wakepaum and changed it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
I wrote on u randu munu nallu dreamum wakepaum and changed it🤣
dediyaa nah dusraOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Kya wat
Pati ko di bulati hai
Sisters ki gif bejthi hai
Ab mein Kya hi sochoon🤣
haaww aap sponsoring milk bottles for kalma future babies Kya.
Insta log sponsoring cradle
I think whole fandom will sponsor everything
Bas all kalma needs to do is cooperate🤣🤣
Originally posted by: lavender_mist
Ardhangini ka meaning bhi samjaya tha
Phir bhi blush karke Casper ho jaathi hai🤣

Originally posted by: kusharberry
nahi u r my prince iam ur princess☺️
It's a love story...baby just say yes🤣
i have song toooo copy ost of twilight yah phir bella edward dancing song
nah i will sponsor yeah aur baby care items too abhi laati hoonOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
haaww aap sponsoring milk bottles for kalma future babies Kya.
Insta log sponsoring cradle
I think whole fandom will sponsor everything
Bas all kalma needs to do is cooperate🤣🤣
the day we met frozen i held my breathe right from the start i knew that i was gonna fall for uOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
It's a love story...baby just say yes🤣
aap donom