Congratulations 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MnH5Vhp0I/?igshid=q56fu227r3tc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Congratulations 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MnH5Vhp0I/?igshid=q56fu227r3tc
Caption❤️
I forgot which song is that.. anyone?
Anu is carrying Pre who is carrying peanut.. 😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Just reposting it again because I like this picture perfect family with baba, mom and peanut❤️
Congratulations everyone🤗
I am not sure CV , anyone else ?
Ek Ladki ko dekha
Anu is carrying Pre who is carrying peanut.. 😆
You can see the GIF😲
Yay🥳
Can we get more scenes of Anurag lifting Prerna at least he will know that she has gained weight. How could he not feel the weight gain
Ek Ladki ko dekha
No no I meant the song in the caption 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Just reposting it again because I like this picture perfect family with baba, mom and peanut❤️
Congratulations everyone🤗
Her scared expressions, I found it very typical ITV style and a bit ott😆
ek ladki ko dekha