Frequent Posters

Sg10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely and cute update 

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Simply lovining the changing equation of Ishra. I am so happy that they didn't do it in pressure. Its simply beautiful. Adi is soooo cute

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 13

Raman was just looking at Ishita when she turned and said-aap bhi ready ho jaiye,we have to leave.remember u have a meeting to conduct.saying so she went out of the room.

Raman smiled and said-ready ho jaa raman.ab koi aa gaya hai jise tujhse jyada teri fikr hai.saying so he ruffled his hair and went to get ready and also to make adi ready.

After half an hour,Ishita was busy in taking out idli from the steamer when two little arms hold her hugging on waist.

Ishita smiled and said-kaun aaya hai,mumma ka baby aaya hai kya??

Adi smiled and said-haan,mumma ka baby hi aaya hai.aapne kaise pehchana.

Ishita turned and said pinching his nose-mumma hamesha apne baby ko pehchaan leti hai.see what I made for u.steaming idli.

Adi-umm,yummy.chalo mumma khaate hai.

Ishita-aap jaa kar baitho,mumma abhi laati hai.

Adi nodded and went out while Ishita again got busy in her work when Raman held her waist from back and said-koi beimaani kar raha hai.

Ishita smiled and said-the great Raman Kumar bhalla ke saath beimaani kaun kar sakta hai.

Raman-sirf aur sirf the great rkb ki dharampatni.what u r doing,I told u to do minimum work,still u made chole bhature with idli.kyun kar rahi ho itna kaam.

Ishita turned to him and said-kyunki mere pati ko idli nahi pasand.yeh Punjabi puttar chole bhature khaata hai.

Raman-not bad,u know so much about me.

Ishita-i have the right.i am ur biwi , remember.she said showing her mangalsutra.

Raman-ofcourse remember,but don't u remember u can't stand to heat.

Ishita-i am done,chaliye chalte hai.she said and was going when Raman pulled her and said-chalte hai,first let me hug my wifey.he said taking Ishita in his arms .

Ishita smiled and hugged him tight.she kept her head on his chest and said-i love u ,Raman .aap bahut achche hai.

Raman pecked her temple and said-tum bhi.

They stayed in each other's arms for sometime when adi came running and said-main wahan wait kar raha hoon aur aap log yahan gale lage hai ,yaa toh adi ko idli do yaa huggi.

Ishra look at each other and smiled.then they opened their arms for adi,he came running and hugged ishra tight.

Ishita-huggi bhi milegi,kissi bhi milegi ,idli bhi aur chole bhature bhi.

Adi-yaay .he said happily and Raman took him out while Ishita brought the food.

Ishita served chole bhature to Raman and chole bhature with idli to adi.

Raman had a bite and said-wow,yummy.tum bahut achcha khana banati hai .he said making Ishita smile .

Adi was about to poke into the bhatura when Ishita stopped him and said-dont do it.

Adi-kya hua mumma.

Ishita-aise nahi karte ,beta.aap jal jaoge.

Adi-jal jaaunga toh pain hoga Kya??

Ishita-haan beta.

Adi-aapko bhi dard hota hai,mumma.he asked making Ishita look at him.raman too stopped eating and look at adi.

Adi-aap jal gayi,aapko bhi dard hota hoga naa,aap kyun jal gayi mujhe bachane ke liye ,mumma.

Ishita-toh Kya karti betu,I have to save u .

Adi-but kyun mumma,aapne mere liye khud ko kyun jala diya,aapko pain nahi hua Kya??

Ishita smiled and said-kyunki aap mere baby ho.

Adi-woh toh main ab hoon,tab toh nahi tha naa.

Ishita-but papa ke toh baby the,I had to save u for ur papa.but aap kyun yeh sab puch rahen hai.

Adi-kyunki adi bahut sad rehta hai ,mumma .Meri wajah se aapka beautiful face jal gaya.aapko itna pain hota hai.

Ishita-toh Kya hua betu,mumma has u and papa.toh mumma ka sab dard chala jaata hai ,kyunki aap itna pyaar joh karte ho mumma se.karte ho naa .

Adi nodded in yes and said-adi loves u alot,aap best mumma ho.

Ishita-aur aap best baby.now stop talking and eat.phir humko wapas bhi toh jaana hai .

Adi-itni jaldi??

Ishita-yes baby,aapka school hai aur papa ka office.how many days u can take leave,aapki studies bhi hamper ho rahi hai.so we r going back.she said to which adi nodded and trio start eating.ishdi was busy in eating and feeding each other while Raman was just looking at Ishita and thinking how maturely she handles everything .

He smiled and continued eating.soon they finished their food and very soon left to reach their house .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome

Very sweet and lovely ishradi moment.

Loved it.

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely....beautiful update di...

Totally loved it...

Continue soon plz 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishra are now not hesitating in their relationship 

Loved ishita and adi’s bond

How sweetly and maturely she answered adi’s questions

Raman is now getting different reasons to admire ishita as a mother and a wife❤️😊

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Cont soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Ramans pov was nice ishra kitchen scene was cute aww adi came and asked for hug or idli family hug was nice adis talk was so emotional and cute at same time loved how ishita handled the situation and made adi understand raman was impressed with ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its beautiful and lovely update 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome

good to see how ishra relationship is progressing 

adi is so adorable