thanks lolOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
Your color is changed Durga, congrats 🥳
one or the other will be by RB . Komo ya Preg the other will be naturalI bet Komo is courtesy MrBajaj
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
thanks lolOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
Your color is changed Durga, congrats 🥳
one or the other will be by RB . Komo ya Preg the other will be naturalI bet Komo is courtesy MrBajaj
When has he been not overconfident!😆I wonder why basu said Maa durga will help her realize who is in her heart. For the past weeks he has been going around shouting to the heavens that Prerna loves him only and shares no married relationship with her husband. He seems very sure and confident.
I wonder why basu said Maa durga will help her realize who is in her heart. For the past weeks he has been going around shouting to the heavens that Prerna loves him only and shares no married relationship with her husband. He seems very sure and confident.
divine intervention
I feel like he doesn't know prerna at all and neither does she knows him
confidence ata jata rehta hai 😆
Shit! I just posted a teaser for that🤣
You should have asked for something else.🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Shit! I just posted a teaser for that🤣
You should have asked for something else.🤣
I commented on it
I was first
maybe next time you can write on that
Where is noor (vena.cava.)?
taking a breakOriginally posted by: DJRNEVNEB3DKM7CC
Where is noor (vena.cava.)?
notice the choice of dialogue though. Make her realize WHO is in her heart. Not whom she loves.Originally posted by: T346C56I7RS76KSG
divine intervention
I feel like he doesn't know prerna at all and neither does she knows him
confidence ata jata rehta hai 😆
Hey 🤗
Ohhh!! Any new reason for the frustration??