Chaloo finally romance aagaya 😆
Chaloo finally romance aagaya 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Paridhi and Aniruddh's offscreen moments between these shots is the best thing ever. They are so awkward and laughing awayyy 😆😆


OMGGGGGG, THIS IS LEGIT ME!!!! 







I mean, THE FEATHEEER, and the way he's lightly stroking her fingers with it and keeps pulling her close to him - jusstttttt

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I mean, THE FEATHEEER, and the way he's lightly stroking her fingers with it and keeps pulling her close to him - jusstttttt
I KNOWWW Damnnn pot making ke baad feather romanceee hayeeee
cvs yese meherbaaan kaise hogayee 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
OMGGGGGG, THIS IS LEGIT ME!!!!
HAINAAAA
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
I KNOWWW Damnnn pot making ke baad feather romanceee hayeeee
cvs yese meherbaaan kaise hogayee 😆
Somebody needs to pinch me kyunki mujhe abhi doubt ho ra hai. 🤣🤣
Is it me or does Aniruddh look extra cute in this clip?
Also, is that another new kurta?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Somebody needs to pinch me kyunki mujhe abhi doubt ho ra hai. 🤣🤣
LMAOOO Sachh mein 😆
Editors better not ruin this 😡😡