Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Kyuki kal hi mere dimag ka WHAT THE DUPPATA HO chukka thaa..🤣🤣Originally posted by: G4JNEBQS4FZBKLBH
Tu zyaada khush kyun hain re😆
So I am taking this show as a joke now onwards...until the things become normal thereee
This kid is another con character
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Bhagya shows r proof.. 😆 Same kidnapping hospital police dram in loop.. But still running successfully.. 😎
These actors not working for trp auntie's 😆
How gud they are. They are popular online more
What is Bajaj telling her??
Good Kukki,You broke the MS and freed us??😆
Ye kab hogaa😆😆
I guess tomm 😆
Okie dokie😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I guess tomm 😆
Kash yeh bole 🤣
If there was ever an example needed to tell how to poorly use the chars u have and the ACTORs u have this show wud be on there at the top miles ahead.
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Bhagya shows r proof.. 😆 Same kidnapping hospital police dram in loop.. But still running successfully.. 😎
Ohhh and in that sister show the villain is pregnant since I guess episode 10/ 20, now 550 plus episodes later she is still pregnant and no baby bump and recently the heroine was seen wearing the same wedding outfit for 40 plus episode, socho one night is equal to 40 episodes...🤣 still ruling charts...😎