I haven't even voted. 😆 Voting has started huh?Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Forum Wala😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I haven't even voted. 😆 Voting has started huh?Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Forum Wala😆
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
What the stool se neeche girna??
Neeche nahi, soulmate ke bhaaho mein🤪
Neeche nahi, soulmate ke bhaaho mein🤪
I don't wanna add that🤣
Originally posted by: najma123
I haven't even voted. 😆 Voting has started huh?
Nahi not yet😆
I mean, suddenly there's discussion about KSG's exit, and as much as I say, chutkara and this and that, I am saddened. Coz the last time it happened, I was SUPER DUPER sad. Never been sadder. And this time I am even more sad coz in three months, the CVs haven't done the justice he deserves, and justice to the promo and hype they created. KZK CVs do that all the time, with everything, but this time this is my MOST favourite actor. And this sudden melancholy when no one's even sure that he's exiting, so I can't even imagine how sad I'd be if that actually happens and that makes me even more sad. Does this even make sense? 😆 Too much sadness = laughter
🤣🤣🤣
Oh alright.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Nahi not yet😆
Someone give TRP link no? Wherever it is, Twitter or FB
Ye Savage Queen ka award isko dedo re ...