Watched the RB scenes and I can't get enough of She's mine! So back off!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Watched the RB scenes and I can't get enough of She's mine! So back off!
KarPa 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he was saying Arabic numerals 😂😂😂😂I need the video of this segment abhi ke abhi. Holiday ka poora paisa vasool🤣
YES😆
Iss segment koh dekhne ke liye, kya kya shows ka segment dekhna pada🤪
Why can't they show KZK segments the first thing in the show?
How they will get extend we viewers 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Watched the RB scenes and I can't get enough of She's mine! So back off!
True, couldn't get enough of this:
She's mine! So back off!
Kyun ki jis tharah aap Prerna koh dekhthe hai na, I don't like that very much!!
RB's famous obsession. ❤️True, couldn't get enough of this:
She's mine! So back off!
Kyun ki jis tharah aap Prerna koh dekhthe hai na, I don't like that very much!!
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
KarPa 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he was saying Arabic numerals 😂😂😂😂
He is in his element today😂😂😂😂😂
question is WHEN IS HE NOT 😂😂😂😂He is in his element today😂😂😂😂😂
He just steals the show with everything doesn’t he. Erica couldn’t stop laughing at his antics. Parth finally laughed at the end lol.
Karan is the only one who is busy eating cake and giving the best one-liners😎