Originally posted by: munchkinland
Hello Su the forever vella present 🤣
Hamesha aise hi rehna🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Hello Su the forever vella present 🤣
Hamesha aise hi rehna🤗
its autocorrect ki toh 😈Originally posted by: munchkinland
she meant bijli🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Finally I have 1K notification🤣🤣🤣
Wow! Matlab wow!
na na after marriage she will be plenty busyHamesha aise hi rehna🤗
haw my bigly ignored me
I didnt ignore you... i would never do that...
You said Char🤗
And i replied with a Diii🤗
hash tum bade demand mein hoOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Finally I have 1K notification🤣🤣🤣
he he i didn't see 😵Originally posted by: chaaru26
I didnt ignore you... i would never do that...
You said Char🤗
And i replied with a Diii🤗
na na after marriage she will be plenty busy
😉 With all the phenko
he he i didn't see 😵
*cries* its ok...
kyon na karu apni ray se baatBaat mat karo😭
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9