Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
yup he will do he is scared of kalma n some how jealous don't know his word his way of talking about them tu dekhna epi jab ...
I won't watch his face. I will skip, tuhi bol dhe🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
yup he will do he is scared of kalma n some how jealous don't know his word his way of talking about them tu dekhna epi jab ...
I won't watch his face. I will skip, tuhi bol dhe🤣
haa chudail hai 🤢Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
she need to be out..she is cunning evil one here more
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
god knows re m tired with their siyappa
they r literally going with shaadi ka siyappa 🤣
Kbm part 2 ayega Kya🤣
sms kya na banda ne bandi delete it 🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
Eye talk hi Karo muh math kolna buddhu ppl🤢
bandi was waiting for more but banda went from there n bandi is like maru inhe n murmuring ...
banda busy to get punishment from pillu
kiska Shaadi kisseh honneh wala hai Rab hi jaanti haiOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
god knows re m tired with their siyappa
they r literally going with shaadi ka siyappa 🤣
tu hopeless hain meine toh bol diya what I felt 😆Originally posted by: lavender_mist
I won't watch his face. I will skip, tuhi bol dhe🤣
ekdam re...kaise face make kar rehe theOriginally posted by: kusharberry
haa chudail hai 🤢
aajne do Kalma KBM 2Originally posted by: lavender_mist
Kbm part 2 ayega Kya🤣
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
sms kya na banda ne bandi delete it 🤣
bandi was waiting for more but banda went from there n bandi is like maru inhe n murmuring ...
banda busy to get punishment from pillu
Smart acp
Pillu jyada se jyada Kya karega🤣
🤢Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
ekdam re...kaise face make kar rehe the