Anyone here excited for Maleficent 2😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone here excited for Maleficent 2😳
Kise Puchu Hai Aisa Kyu
Bejubaan Saa Ye Jahaan Hai
😭
ab ye kya hai... Maine to Naam hi pehli Baar Suna🙊Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Anyone here excited for Maleficent 2😳
Not fair. 😒
Acha okay.
Answer to your 2nd question- Yes, I get good marks. Par main nahi padhti and that's a fact.😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Anyone here excited for Maleficent 2😳
I am excited for anything you say...
Khushi ke pal Kahan dhundu... Be Nishan SA waqt bhi yahan hai...
Originally posted by: Suparna13
ab ye kya hai... Maine to Naam hi pehli Baar Suna🙊
A live action movie from Maleficent's POV of The sleeping beauty story
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Not fair. 😒
Acha okay.
Answer to your 2nd question- Yes, I get good marks. Par main nahi padhti and that's a fact.😆
one more question
____,I study.
ab ye bhi ek art hai... Padhai Kam karo... Lekin marks Sabse best lao... We are proud of you prachu !🤗Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Not fair. 😒
Acha okay.
Answer to your 2nd question- Yes, I get good marks. Par main nahi padhti and that's a fact.😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
A live action movie from Maleficent's POV of The sleeping beauty story
I need to watch it then ASAP
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9