ONLINE TRP OF THE WEEK IS 8.6👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ONLINE TRP OF THE WEEK IS 8.6👍
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91
ONLINE TRP OF THE WEEK IS 8.6👍
Yeah it has finally entered top 10
Thanks for sharing.. Glad it increased... 👍🏼
May be drama(only) works for trp
https://twitter.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1177103041549352961?s=19
RIDICULOUS !!! 🤬
^I was about to post d same... I'm happy for one more show I follow on SP but KHKT's isn't good 🤔
Very very sad. I think they will change the story line now. Can't blame the makers. Going to get out from watching the show. All the other shows (crapfest) have increased. 🤢😡
Divya drashti is a weekend shw r8??
I think last week was crorepati week of kbc and was promoted too much.. I think this has affected KHKTs ratings..
I think last week was crorepati week of kbc and was promoted too much.. I think this has affected KHKTs ratings..
And star plus does not promote KHKT at all. Look at their Twitter, insta not one promo. I see other shows constantly being promoted....
Last week episodes were very good. If the trp improve after this week's episodes then we can say goodbye to the uniqness of the show since they will relate it to all these drama and third angle love story and all..
Not looking good for our show. End of the day with it's flaws this show is by far the best one on starplus if not in all of ITV.
Originally posted by: smile10000
I think last week was crorepati week of kbc and was promoted too much.. I think this has affected KHKTs ratings..
What's d ratings of rival shows airing @ 9pm??
I mean, do their ratings suffering as well just like KHKT's???? 🤔