Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One thing that is confusing me is how and when bajaj backstory will fit into all of this? Shin any ideas? With komo coming and everything hiw Baja backstory will come.
I hope we get a prerish car scene. After waiting for this episode I can't wait for the next.
I know right... last two episodes made the whole drama worth watching... all the SM jaap.. 10 steps frwd... 50 steps back was worth it..
I loved Erica in her last show and I feel she is decent/good she emotes well but I feel she needs some improvement other than that I am good. I never thought I would see KSG and Erica in a show. Lol given that KSG is such a huge star.I know right... last two episodes made the whole drama worth watching... all the SM jaap.. 10 steps frwd... 50 steps back was worth it..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajju 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 what will i do to get a man like him 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Be a Menka or Prerna 🤪
Chalo all girls.. bye bye time.. see u all in AT no 83... 🤣
Kal ke episode ka besabri se intezaar rahega!