Way to rub it in my face. 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Way to rub it in my face. 🙄
Originally posted by: Heisenberg23
And using unnecessarily dramatic gifs for fairly basic comments is so juvenile.
Actually, DP lovers and haters going around in circles is ridiculously pointless. Sab moh maaya hai.
My post my choice. If my gifs r bothering use report button. I dont need your permission what to post or not.
Arent we all ? .. And literally everywhere in the forum ? .. 😆
Deepika still part of LR movie thread is still going. PR jiska bhi ho Bahut clever hain 👏
Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
My post my choice. If my gifs r bothering use report button. I dont need your permission what to post or not.

Me looking for where I insinuated that you need my permission on what to post.
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Arent we all ? .. And literally everywhere in the forum ? .. 😆
U didn't have to react on that...I was just teasing him.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg23
Way to rub it in my face. 🙄
😆 🤗
pata chala LuvRanjan wali movie bhi kar lee...aur phir Kabir Singh ke director wali movie bhi kar lee🤣..Biru toh dono mein hai🤣
I am a bit out of loop. Are we currently at #NotMyDeepika or #WhyOnlyDeepika or #YasQueenSlay
Originally posted by: hasini009
Deepika still part of LR movie thread is still going. PR jiska bhi ho Bahut clever hain 👏
Abhi koi roya nahin hain “If it was Deepika thread” wala rona .. 😂😂😂
Let me bump this again 😂... bwahaha
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aditya-seal-and-anushka-ranjan-announce-their-first-pregnancy-ive-waited-a-hundred-years_234584
Isko Urgent Bharat Ratna Declare Karo https://x.com/i/status/2081281461806833980
https://x.com/i/status/2051493557572436078
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
41