https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yRt-rBiyT/
eri web show in scrip developing phase
Joota he.. eri signed without reading script..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yRt-rBiyT/
eri web show in scrip developing phase
Joota he.. eri signed without reading script..😆
gosh spare that poor gal...she is with some1 already
She broke up with him I guess..
She broke up with him I guess..
oh, didn't know of this .... thnks
gosh spare that poor gal...she is with some1 already
I think last one was in jail, if you are not considering prerna crying on anu's chest as hug ( while anu was unconscious due to fire in Swiss).😆
I think it's already 2 months since we got last hug. :(
is eri doing all the gymming for web show?
I think last one was in jail, if you are not considering prerna crying on anu's chest as hug ( while anu was unconscious due to fire in Swiss).😆
I think it's already 2 months since we got last hug. :(
lol...BOLD
yeah I m trying to remember conscious state wala hug... 😆
🤢spoilers ki bharmaar ..
he must have briefed her the story and her character..then only everyone agrees..major script is always written much later..it happens everywhere..Joota he.. eri signed without reading script..😆