Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Ha ha 

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great teaser!!! Loving it♥️

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Give us the full update 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am speechless, what an wonderful part!!

You wrote those emotions so beautifully I can visualize whole garden scene.

Thanks for the PM as well for writing such an amazing and outstanding story.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was a wonderful update. Prerna though she regrets the fact that she'd never get to mother her child, believes that Shalini will love and protect her baby fiercely. Hope Shalini proves Prerna's beliefs true and doesn't disappoint. Prerna and Rishabh have developed and understanding and affection for each other based on the pain, the agony they went through that night and now for this baby. And what did the doctor say that made Shalini worried? I really liked how Rishabh said he would prefer a daughter as a son would have to go follow his father's footsteps & he doesn't want his child to go through want he goes through. And Shalini. It seems Shalini is well aware of the changing dynamics between Prerna-Rishabh and she isn't fond of the change. I'm very curious to know what she'll do next. Eager for next update.

Could you add me to the PM list as well? If you have one. I tend to miss your updates at times. Thanks.

-Lots of love, Rekha.

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Loved it.

The overwhelming feeling of getting something which you craved for so long is visible in Shalini's happiness. She longed for this moment in her life and when she is getting, though, in a twisted way, she is happy. Prerna's reaction is genuine. She may not have longed for the baby, but still, this is her baby who is a part of her. And her delight goes away listening Shalini telling it's her baby. It's as if a thunder, telling her to stop, and come to see the reality. And she did accept the reality, as her baby would get a mother who would love so much. She is content with this thought. The doctor saying that everything is good and not good, which Shalini didn't reveal to anyone is making me uncertain about her intentions.

Prerna's suggestion is very good, a noble thought, for which even he agreed. Shalini's ego is getting hurt big time these days. And she diverted the topic. Rishabh reaction is genuine.  He is finally accepting the baby and the silent talk between them is so so good.

I am looking forward to their conversation now. They reveal so much about each other. He came and sat beside her, accepting her presence in his life. And she makes sure he stops blaming himself in guilt and to enjoy this moment in his life. Then their casual talk about a boy and a girl. His reason for wanting to have a girl is heartbreaking. He would never want his child to be like him. He left taking care she is properly covered. 

Shalini saw their conversation and his care for Prerna. She knows many things are changing and she would take some drastic steps to stop whatever is happening against her.

Now waiting for the next one. Please continue soon.

ShumiM thumbnail

Circumstances are changing,personalities are changing.........changes are the thing that shape us,evolved us and make us the person ,we are and that is the true meaning of life .it defines that we are alive.......SHALINI😏. Superb update.Thanks 🙏

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update can't not wait to read what happens next and what the doctor said. please update soon.