Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finally new promo diya...
Editing department zindabad Matlab is janam me sudharney ka kya loge they added Antaras burning mask clip as she burning Guddan 🤣...
So AJ will save her from dusghera kaand then there are more attacks I guess in BTW AJ jail kaise chala gaya Bhai
So this is that IWMbuzz spoiler. Well it will be nice that Aj saves her this time
That means next week guddan's injured drama....
I can't wait for akshat reaction seeing guddan's condition. ( if this is the same jesi pic humein insta pr dekhi hai. Guddan in bandage)
That means next week guddan's injured drama....
I can't wait for akshat reaction seeing guddan's condition. ( if this is the same jesi pic humein insta pr dekhi hai. Guddan in bandage)
it's two different attacks. IWMBUZZ spoiler is about this one in the promo. I bet the other one (bandage one) is either a fake out by Guddan or if real, then its the second more fatal attack.