Perumai theriyudhu kavin saved nnappo...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Perumai theriyudhu kavin saved nnappo...
me too felt sad for her.
I felt heavy... And next minute I see Kanal saying there is rain to the point we can't see Los crying her tears dropping in front of camera... I just stopped watching it after.
As per Sunday happenings it's Cheran.... They just tagged Los for trp
Its good cheran going..
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
It's going to be Puneesh-Bandgi (Hindi BB11) kind of eviction nu I feel..
Yes.. i cant forget their nautanki drama. 😆
Los and Cheran periya veedeh.
Indirect a kavin a nakkal adikkaraangalo cheran Ai thyagam panna vachu ?
Losliya is happy to leave, understandably
coming up-losliya shows card from activity room to hms.. all gives sad reaction
Both in activity room.
Sandy thought Cheran will be saved out of these 3.
Dharshan wants Cheran to be saved out of these 3.