Sahi bola 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Because I behave more mature than u inspite of being younger 🤣😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sahi bola 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Because I behave more mature than u inspite of being younger 🤣😎
Retrospection:
Bajaj then: Meri Baat Ek baar mein Sunne ki adat daal lo.
Bajaj now: If you want me to suffer, I will
Kya Se Kya ho Gaya, bewafa tere pyaar mein 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Retrospection:
Bajaj then: Meri Baat Ek baar mein Sunne ki adat daal lo.
Bajaj now: If you want me to suffer, I will
Kya Se Kya ho Gaya, bewafa tere pyaar mein 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god 🤣
sab kuch hi toh waste huya ab tak 🤣Originally posted by: YVMOTQVQ2CLIB226
Whole jail sequence will go waste phir 🤔
I wanted him out after he proves himself innocent
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I can only imagine Bajaj future hearing this 😔
Mera life bhi Kabhi aisa hi thi😭
coming soon. Karan wala soon 😎Originally posted by: Grey-licious
HD tu kab coment karegi
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Retrospection:
Bajaj then: Meri Baat Ek baar mein Sunne ki adat daal lo.
Bajaj now: If you want me to suffer, I will
Kya Se Kya ho Gaya, bewafa tere pyaar mein 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ishq ne 'ġhālib' nikammā kar diyā
varna ham bhī aadmī they kaam ke
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So cute 
Folks seriously, love makes you sooo foolish, at least Rishabh is a LIVE example. He has become such a DOMESTICATED husband
Really cute 🤗