Originally posted by: chaaru26
Oh hoo.. you know i dont always fangirl jiju alone... Rahika ki fangirl bhi hoon and I think Anshika is tha best....
Ps. Does that mean what i said was right 😉
Excuse me....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Oh hoo.. you know i dont always fangirl jiju alone... Rahika ki fangirl bhi hoon and I think Anshika is tha best....
Ps. Does that mean what i said was right 😉
Excuse me....
tumne meri image ki dhajjiya uda rkhi hain bilkul
I choose to use my right to ignore the above statement
I know this line by heart now 😆
I am sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs 😒
Par jiju aapko cupboard me rehne ko kyun bolenge? 🤣
Well, you can also escape and go to Hogwarts, wahan ki life is just
Ray🤗
Hi wasiyon...
@prachi timing Abhi bhi kharab hi hai😌 Lekin I guess Aaj phir bhi thikthak hai
And does jiju know about me and my fangirling
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Excuse me....
Di whats this for
Makkhan mat lagao madam. I know u r partial to ur Jiju 😆 just like Labhya and Su di
"R" word is forbidden
P.S. I choose to use my right to ignore the above statement
excuse me he calls me dushman and I am partial towards him
I give you tips remember
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Ray🤗
Hi wasiyon...
@prachi timing Abhi bhi kharab hi hai😌 Lekin I guess Aaj phir bhi thikthak hai
Hi supu 😁