samjha karo chaar saal se drought pada tha ab jaa kar hariyaali mili hai to yeh toh hona hi haiOriginally posted by: roshni_az
uuu laa laaa😍😍😍😍 Rohit kafi fast nikla.. Surviving episodes till evrythng becomes golmal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
samjha karo chaar saal se drought pada tha ab jaa kar hariyaali mili hai to yeh toh hona hi haiOriginally posted by: roshni_az
uuu laa laaa😍😍😍😍 Rohit kafi fast nikla.. Surviving episodes till evrythng becomes golmal
Awww that's it I'm gonna enjoy Ronakshi badh mein Gaya story and central characters.
I still feel they're gonna be on dating phase and not "main tumhare Bina jee nai Sakta" one when Raima enters. I'm cool with that.
I so hope this isn one of Sona’s dream I want it to be real ❤️
https://twitter.com/110Ronakshi/status/1175122944227512321?s=09
Lol this is funny
I so hope this isn one of Sona’s dream
Those pictures are so hawt ☺️ Can someone please write a mature OS on Ronakshi 😆 I feel like Rohit has a lot of pent up frustration (as does Sona) and both are basically ready to explode 🙈😆