u know what i assumed anurag give 1 crore to do the accident 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m watching kbc 😆 the woman just won 1cr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u know what i assumed anurag give 1 crore to do the accident 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m watching kbc 😆 the woman just won 1cr
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m watching kbc 😆 the woman just won 1cr
My uncle just called to tell my Mom that😂😂😂
Arey my darling just kidding don’t take it seriously 😒 😭❤️Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Excuse me how dare you insult me like that😭😭
But If I hurt you so I am really sorry 😐 😭😭❤️😛
Ok fine I’m behaving like prerna ś soulmate 😒 just like him confused 🤷♂️
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
1 crore 😲👏
Mil Gaya Kya 😂
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
Arey my darling just kidding don’t take it seriously 😒 😭❤️
But If I hurt you so I am really sorry 😐 😭😭❤️😛
Ok fine I’m behaving like prerna ś soulmate 😒 just like him confused 🤷♂️
😂😂No no chill
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Oh shucks totally forgot about the BB attack!
I think the tracks are stretched for soooo long that goons drama had been forgotten!! 🤣
Just look at pre as if she was waiting ki kab Bajaj jail Jaye aur yeh bf k saath cozy cozy khele 😳
On other hand tanvi looked so concerned for him 😭
u know what i assumed anurag give 1 crore to do the accident 🤣
Anurag ke paas hoga itna cash?😂
Arey please I didn’t insult her 😭😭Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Kya insult kia sanya ka 😲🤣🤣🤣
Just kidding dear 😛
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
I think the tracks are stretched for soooo long that goons drama had been forgotten!! 🤣
😂😂