jarurat hai....Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Don't want to start it again but, seriously RS achi baatein😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
jarurat hai....Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Don't want to start it again but, seriously RS achi baatein😆
Originally posted by: YHXAUQ752NNTZBDZ
Agar matam khatam ho gaya ho toh Kuch acchi baatein karlein 😆
Do you have kuch aachi baatein?
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Don't want to start it again but, seriously RS achi baatein😆
I LOVE YOU ...and I MISS YOUUUUU....🤗
Dekh acchi baatein kii...
Sala ofc ke Gobar se Break lene ke liye Yahaan coming and Yahaan usse bhi jyaada Gobar ....😆
som1 pls guide, how to pm multiple ppl 1 message....and if those ppl r not in ur friendlist..
Acchi baatein is I love how close Parth is to Uday sir... Their bond is so heartwarming ❤️
Originally posted by: 4ILKEULCUZO3GPDW
I LOVE YOU ...and I MISS YOUUUUU....🤗
Dekh acchi baatein kii...
Aww let me cry now 😭😭♥️😂
Originally posted by: MROIYIJPJPEMPQRK
I LOVE YOU ...and I MISS YOUUUUU....🤗
Dekh acchi baatein kii...
kash ye sentence koi aur kisik aur ko bole...toh yaha ka mourning khatam hoga
Originally posted by: YZB7PLZVY6HWEZJW
I LOVE YOU ...and I MISS YOUUUUU....🤗
Dekh acchi baatein kii...
🤢jhuti kahiki....
Acchi baatein is I love how close Parth is to Uday sir... Their bond is so heartwarming ❤️
He really replaced his dad's place to some extent bless them and their bond ♥️