ohhh I will kill 😆 stop teasing us 😆Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Shivi ne dialogues se tho yahi laga.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ohhh I will kill 😆 stop teasing us 😆Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Shivi ne dialogues se tho yahi laga.. 😆
So happy Karan ko dekh ke
congratulations 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 you are A goldie. 🤩Originally posted by: RJEGNRBNRMUN5WYO
ohhh I will kill 😆 stop teasing us 😆
Yeh aakhir kya BTS hai..It looks like Shivani is answering Prerna...But does the BTS prove Shivani, AB, Anupam planned the whole thing..Not sure..Me confused..
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I hope ye scene pre k sath nahi hai...😡
Will she come to meet him in jail?? 😔
Woh toh lawyer bhi hire nahi karne wali thi na 😡
🤣At the bold bit, these words echo my sentiments, ditto...
When RB rejects bail she comes to ask him abt it and calls him show-off as per IWMWill she come to meet him in jail?? 😔
Woh toh lawyer bhi hire nahi karne wali thi na 😡
exactly 🤔Yeh aakhir kya BTS hai..It looks like Shivani is answering Prerna...But does the BTS prove Shivani, AB, Anupam planned the whole thing..Not sure..Me confused..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I had momos 😚
I'll have bread pakoda
yes and call him A show off and go awayWill she come to meet him in jail?? 😔
Woh toh lawyer bhi hire nahi karne wali thi na 😡