Hey is the ❤️ beat ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey is the ❤️ beat ☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
can't believe they even dared to show that Bajaj's daughter even doesn't love him unconditionally. She just plainly ignored her father. Like what does ekta wants us feel? I am so so so I don't have words... I am so it feels like I I don't have words.
This is something which makes me feel so disconnected to the show. Like how can a 5-6 year old child turn a blind eye towards her own father. Kukki has been so annoying in these past episodes. She loves her 3 month old mother's ex more than her father. Unbelievable. I'm worried they might show more kukki anu bonding while bajaj is in jail and anu taking Rishabh's place in kukki's life🤢
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
The worst part? Bajaj will never get a happy family picture perfect family ever. That's the worst thing you can do to a grey character.
That is the fate of every Grey Character.
not always. ITV yes.Originally posted by: MayurChan
That is the fate of every Grey Character.
mayur aj mera mood woh Asad during Depression time jaisa kharab hai. 😞Originally posted by: MayurChan
That is the fate of every Grey Character.
When the thread reaches 145 I will make new thread 🤣
tani bhi yahan what a pleasant surprise 🤣
hello RDi mod ji 🤗Hello Shello🤗
I am thinking as long this track stay will watch in evening..
Pura din was 😔