She may not look pretty, but she has a soul. her voice is very sweet.
She's cute and her voice is lovely, I agree. I prefer her look to the plastic-like/glamorous looks a lot of the female leads have.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She may not look pretty, but she has a soul. her voice is very sweet.
She's cute and her voice is lovely, I agree. I prefer her look to the plastic-like/glamorous looks a lot of the female leads have.
Originally posted by: MehruAbbas
How come there is no actress opposite Ahmed Ali? Only 3 actresses are being mentioned. I hope he does have a love interest.
Also won't Hajra look older to Wahaj. I feel it will be a older woman, young boy love story?
i dont think so shes always paired with young actors
It is confirmed. This show will start this Sunday 22th Sep at 8:00 pm, replacing Anaa.
latest promo:
https://www.facebook.com/100904831291468/posts/120123866036231/
finally i have something to watch on sundays
i wonder what will replace jaal?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
finally i have something to watch on sundays
i wonder what will replace jaal?
i wonder the same. cause i dont think hum has released any coming soon promos
and jaal looks to be coming towards its end cause theres not really much left
i think khaas ends soon too
I wonder when will Chungal start, I can't wait for it to start
Ahad looks like Nishant Malkani from Guddan Tumse Na Hopayega
All the promos of this play are quite impressive.It is confirmed. This show will start this Sunday 22th Sep at 8:00 pm, replacing Anaa.
latest promo:
https://www.facebook.com/100904831291468/posts/120123866036231/