Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=anju_maaneet]

Anu is back in precap again in criticizing mode.....he can silently watching their move and find the truth behind the marriage and the reason for bajaj revenge act....instead he came for blaming action....

Though Bajaj did it unintentionally but he did the accident..he clearly said he got angry by seeing anu his car gained speed...so he should be punished.....

Otherwise I like Mohini's concern towards anupre.....he loves her a lot and responds her than his mother....she told she is grateful to pre....until they know the truth behind marriage, their behaviour towards her is justified....

So Sha knows the misery behind Bajaj revenge towards basus.. I don't think it's related with mol being father to Bajaj.....otherwise Sha knows abt it...she won't praise mol....let's see.....

[/QUOTE]

may be kuki is not bajaj's daughter,he would be having a hidden sister who was made pregnant by anurag when he was in overseas! Or anurag had an affair with bajaj's exwife!

Creative head, we too can think nasty things. When you are capable of showing shit! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I still can't get over masi🤣moloy is so handsome thats why anurag jaisa beta hai unka🤣

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Cannot agree more..

For me this munchkin and Mohini are the saving grace of the Show.

I've also warmed up to Nivi and Anupam's bond a lot of late. For me they are the ideal couple who have faced and withstood all the Kasautis life have thrown on them -- hand in hand, through thick and thin, despite disagreements disputes, despite having different outlooks and perspectives about things in general and life in particular. 

Not very fond of Mohini, but Shubhaavi has that amazing screen presence, that she can overpower leads too.

Kukki Is my favourite. I don't care about shipping any fandom. For me this little kid brightens my day.

If , only if Bajaj character dies , I would love AnuPre to adopt kukki.

Originally posted by: _charu_

I still can't get over masi🤣moloy is so handsome thats why anurag jaisa beta hai unka🤣

Charu, I was having Juice at that time and lol burst into 🤣 and spilled everything on my mom.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Not very fond of Mohini, but Shubhaavi has that amazing screen presence, that she can overpower leads too.

Kukki Is my favourite. I don't care about shipping any fandom. For me this little kid brightens my day.

If , only if Bajaj character dies , I would love AnuPre to adopt kukki.

sneha  tu bajaj  ke peechhe hath do ke pad gai hai🤣

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What does someone like bajaj see in prerna, shes so unimpressive, always weeping and running around. Unbelievable.

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

sneha  tu bajaj  ke

peechhe hath do ke pad gai hai🤣

😆

I just want kukki with AnuPre😛

Originally posted by: rhondasa

What does someone like bajaj see in prerna, shes so unimpressive, always weeping and running around. Unbelievable.

May be he has an affinity towards damsel-in-distress (?)

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

😆

I just want kukki with AnuPre😛

u want  ulta  type  

mostly  kids bond with  stepmother  & u want kid to bond with stepfather .

🤣

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaK

"Anu i's improving because he is scared of his wife"

"If all went well he would have BF with them next morning"😳

Like seriously..kaun likhta hai ye dialogues🤣🤣

Only kzk CVs of capable or incapable of writing such dialogues smiley37