EK must be having last laugh after this track closure.
Anything for RB her fav child !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
EK must be having last laugh after this track closure.
Anything for RB her fav child !
It seems this is some kind of ritual of TV, all male leads have to spend sometime in jail and Bajaj is just following this saadiyo purani parampara. 😆
I hope he doesn’t say word of “ we are soulmates “ in the court 😲 because he already used this word in kitchen, hall,living room 🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮
Aur nahi toh kya Ankie even if I hear the word soulmates it gives me creepy feels so the picture I shared is my sentiments exactly 🤣🤣Dimaag ka dahi hota hai sahi mein
Originally posted by: 54DR4SDCUXCKYEOC
To maintain his image, they have to show its his plot to show he is in jail. So bring it on. - Yes yes yes...Rishabh is pulling the strings to unmask AB, my gut feel...
The RB way of game this is. Let opponent think they won and brutally defeat them and at end say they are responsible for his action. - Exactly and at the right moment he will roll the dice, reveal his cards and send all others tumbling down...And he will have the final say, checkmating the opponents and winning the game like a TRUE HERO..
P ko bhi safe rakh liya inn sab beech apne paas
- Rishabh Bajaj is a shatir khiladi...He is keeping his QUEEN close to him..
PRICELESS.Originally posted by: BWRL6ZUUMUZGLP3C
Track drag karna hain, show RB being patient
When track ko end karna hain, put entire track pressure on RB
I wanna see RB's reaction exactly from he walks with Police to sits inside jail 😆
in Ekta shows it’s very normalOriginally posted by: Glorious-Wings
It seems this is some kind of ritual of TV, all male leads have to spend sometime in jail and Bajaj is just following this saadiyo purani parampara. 😆
howlarious it was 🤣Originally posted by: aryapdane
And when he said, "yeh Basus sirf kapde pack Kar chale gaye kya"
He has a wry sense of humour
Jailer : SIR SELFIE PLS.Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Anurag eating his roti in Basu Badi : Hahaha Police Mister Bajaj ko chorenge nahin 😼 He must be suffering so much 😸
Meanwhile in Jail..
Bajaj : Mere liye ek bada bed lao,please order from Taj too I want continental today where are my cigars please call Chandu and get them delivered 😾
Police to Bajaj : Okay sir but one autograph please 😻
Bajju : pehele khana le aao. Jao.
DAMN what kind of a fan I am
I am eagerly waiting to see RB going with Police to Jail and how its executed cuz this is what gonna awake the one n only ruthless RB, the Lion 🤪
See below this is my exact reaction when I hear AB or Prerna say, Soulmates..
And I come to the conclusion it is undoubtedly the latter..
I dont know how to add pics or Gifs to posts (technologically challenged 😃).. but if i ever did.. i would have used it... this is Savage.. but i resonate the sentiment!