tfs the spoiler.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
same I feel.
In a way good, jail scene is coming up, more sympathy for bajaj.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻That this track will start the begining of end for pre and her x.
Thats all i want.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tfs the spoiler.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
same I feel.
In a way good, jail scene is coming up, more sympathy for bajaj.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻That this track will start the begining of end for pre and her x.
Thats all i want.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Wait. Not to spoil your recently acquired marginally happy self,but didn't someone here say Ekta picks the outfits for Bajaj😆 I honestly dont even know what to believe anymore. To give him the best outfits but the worst storylines. Our dynamic miss Kapoor 😆
I don't know what to think anymore... Why, God why? Why did You have to make KSG so handsome? Ab na chain se dekh sakte Hain aur na bin dekhe chain se reh sakte hai...☺️
Ittu sa bhi feel na ho raha.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bajju 😭
Thanks to his sitting pose.
Determined. Planning.
Can easily say though picture not clear.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bajju 😭
While my heart breaks for Rishabh Bajaj 💔💔 He is Royalty Personified... See the way he is sitting, like he owns the place..
Arre P we needed RB needed for upcoming tracks🤣tfs the spoiler.
In a way good, jail scene is coming up, more sympathy for bajaj.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻That this track will start the begining of end for pre and her x.
Thats all i want.
BOLO BOLO BOLO PHIR SE BOLOOriginally posted by: WZ6NJMXS2E7VPOJI
Merko puch Friday se chilla chilla ke bol rahi hun end this track. Ab mujhse na hoga 🤣
accident nahi bus accident ke baad se.Originally posted by: opsora2090
i dont think iyea accident game bajju ka plan hai
in my defense I blame the shows and movies I have watched before 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
good u said that :V
.. u are making him some road side romeo jis pe police will do laathi charge 🤣
haath bhi lagaane dho uss par . they will go sir sir even in jail lol
CHAHIYEOriginally posted by: 47JTNEWLPOYKUWT7
That mentally he is ill.
This is what I feared RB in jail.. Oh god why they could not spare RB... But hope we get full swag wala Rb... Hot hot..
I must say today's epi when Rb was thinking something is wrong with me... I was literally saying yes its ur heart rishabh dil ki sunne laga...
Hopefully P would support Rb just like he does always