Yay! Finally I found someone who doesn't like KKK🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yay! Finally I found someone who doesn't like KKK🤗
I also hate both the shows🤢
So many insects .. It messes up my mind
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Their is no better weapon than words dear
But sometimes when you have only words and when you're at loss of words, you are at loss of everything else. (Did I make sense?)
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
So many insects .. It messes up my mind
True! I mean woh sab insects ke saath kaunsa stunt hota hai 😑
We have 2 things common and one different.
So KKK and MasterChef cancel out each other. But about Biggboss we are still on the same side.😆
So, friends? 😃
You make sense in a way...but I think that your facial expressions and especially your eyes speak more than your words😊Originally posted by: Octothorpe
But sometimes when you have only words and when you're at loss of words, you are at loss of everything else. (Did I make sense?)
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
We have 2 things common and one different.
So KKK and MasterChef cancel out each other. But about Biggboss we are still on the same side.😆
So, friends? 😃
Nahi. KKK lover can't be my friend. 😭