Originally posted by: munchkinland
ha it was soo much fun
and voh dishes bnana
then garnishing
I loved all that
and un logo ki pantry
man krta tha vhi reh jau
Haan wo Amul Pantry
Aur wo Imagica special episode.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
ha it was soo much fun
and voh dishes bnana
then garnishing
I loved all that
and un logo ki pantry
man krta tha vhi reh jau
Haan wo Amul Pantry
Aur wo Imagica special episode.
😆
There was a time I was obsessed with it. 😆
yes❤️
And what about Masterchef Canada?
Mai bhi sirf MasterChef India hi dekhi hu
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
And what about Masterchef Canada?
3 seasons mein kya kya dekhti. Lol.
are the icecreams they made for amul
wow yaar kya icecreams thi voh dekhne main
Su BTW a new season is on the way for Masterchef India...It's official on air date is 30th November 2019
are maafi di maafi! Aapko agar Aisa Laga ho to...