Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@hash apna khopcha dekho...
@suhani di phir sahi che🤗
@prachi kya game khele hum?
@manisha mujhe Kyun nahi dikh Raha tumhara dp!
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Yeah dear I can see...its lovely
It just brings a smile on my face no matter how distrub I am
oye Supu
hash is not dramebaaz
okay
she is my cute sister🤗
are meri Jaan... Ab dekh AA apna khopcha!
Su di maafi!😭
Originally posted by: Suparna13
@hash apna khopcha dekho...
@suhani di phir sahi che🤗
@prachi kya game khele hum?
@manisha mujhe Kyun nahi dikh Raha tumhara dp!
Hain still😭
I am laughing because Supu di called you Dramebaaz ladki.🤣
Matlab kyun?kisliye?🤣
koi nhi
next time se mat bulana🤗