Originally posted by: FOTT6WJ3MG4SMRFI
Her pout na I know 😆
She was literally gritting her teeth 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FOTT6WJ3MG4SMRFI
Her pout na I know 😆
She was literally gritting her teeth 🤪
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she is NOR & searching for her NEITHER 😎
Let it go🤣
Nor if u need her to stop mere pass idea hai.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Why do I have a feeling that when A holds her hand while P is going on about how it's A's fault that they are not together, that is when he will get up and say I was acting to get the truth out of you. Then P slaps A and runs to beg RB for forgiveness.
#BiryaniPulao
Yahi chahiye,yahi chahiye
But without disconnection of emotional bond from ex , how prerna will fully accept bajaj as hubby ?
iyea kuch jaldi ho rahe hai
pehle akhri war ka toh the end karo dhang se
pher leap le lo.....
Possible but why RB is still in BB, there gonna be chintu sa leap I thinkOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Why do I have a feeling that when A holds her hand while P is going on about how it's A's fault that they are not together, that is when he will get up and say I was acting to get the truth out of you. Then P slaps A and runs to beg RB for forgiveness.
#BiryaniPulao
YessssOriginally posted by: opsora2090
But without disconnection of emotional bond from ex , how prerna will fully accept bajaj as hubby ?
iyea kuch jaldi ho rahe hai
pehle akhri war ka toh the end karo dhang se
pher leap le lo.....
Did you notice Mohini's reaction whenever bajju said that he did the accident??🤪
The Basus were so confused as to how to deal with RB. Their expressions were like," yeh Kya ho Raha hai?"
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I'm turning 26 in December, and my mom's like actually worried that the population of men is going to run out by the time I decide I want to settle down. 🤣
Hiya fellow December baby😘
Most popular opinion after ' Ex is behind this accident' 😆Originally posted by: vena.cava.
tere mooh mein ghee shakar 😆 yeh toh hone se raha but onu ka coma track I can get behind, the less of him the better
Originally posted by: HH7FG6FRGYV632TE
Arre thats not the reason
He is richer than her thats why. Her bakras are only Sharmas. If she tries to even raise her voice in front of RB, she knows what he will do to her... Damn that breath dialogue from RB is still best savage one of RB-Mohini duo and her reaction followed that🤣
Ammu u nailed it right there. She knows she can not pick a fight with him. Bully that she is only picks in people weaker than her