Fab gifs Nikki.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Fab gifs Nikki.
Fab gifs Nikki.
Thanks🤗
Kash ek bhar Annu bhi bolde
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Kash ek bhar Annu bhi bolde
awwww❤️😆
Aghe ka kuch pata chala kya dikhayege kzk me 🤔
Thanks🤗
This week I haven't watched single scene. I just wait for your and oppo gifs. I'm quiet content and happy with them
Thanks for sharing your creations in the forums.
awwww❤️😆
Such me
This week I haven't watched single scene. I just wait for your and oppo gifs. I'm quiet content and happy with them
Thanks for sharing your creations in the forums.
awwww thanks yaar!!🤗glad I could help! I know the feeling, I myself barely watch KZK properly, it is just a very annoying show to sit through, I just watch BAJJU's scenes.
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Aghe ka kuch pata chala kya dikhayege kzk me 🤔
Hospital
Puja
Party
Jail
Court
Yehi tho sequence Hai show ka
Aap hi predict Kar lo
his hair was definitely too white when he entered, the hair he has now looks far more realistic!
Agree ,now I feel bajaj's age wud be around 34-37