Nikki vo cupboard Wala scene nhi hai...udhar he said naa due to extreme proximity "Prerna,Stop!"😆❤️
Btw Good morning
Good Morning!! I didn't put that one because he says "stop" with it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nikki vo cupboard Wala scene nhi hai...udhar he said naa due to extreme proximity "Prerna,Stop!"😆❤️
Btw Good morning
Good Morning!! I didn't put that one because he says "stop" with it😆
Nikki, Is this the one you added?
Waise, we also have a Miss Prerna gif from their first meet missing here
You got it right! I am confused if whether to add that one or not? Because it has Miss😳
Kya chal raha hai prerish fans,how is the weekend going?This week was horrible in terms of the show.
Adding with Miss Prerna!❤️










❤️I have some personal stuffs on that day + exam day. I wouldn't be able to read WU !
Prerish ka Iyea wala Hug kab hoga

It's a request, please don't upload the same gifs again and again. I'm using IF from phone. And it takes time to load due to gifs .
Ohhhkayyy...😆Btw what's up?Good Morning!! I didn't put that one because he says "stop" with it😆
any one is here who can help me with caption
Your gifs gives me PreRish feels...Babies❤️coloring is excellent