Soulmate banna ek art hai art !!! 🤣Tum kya jaano soulmate banna kya hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Soulmate banna ek art hai art !!! 🤣Tum kya jaano soulmate banna kya hai 😆
I will believe their solo track is starting when we get a pure prerish promo without any soulmate in it
I am so fed up with the white and red saree of Prerna now. How many days we need to see this. Monday and maybe even Tuesday we have to see her in the same attire.
How many episodes for one reel day.
Ghajni types hai thodii🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Her range is so limited that it's difficult to read her.
iska ek eyebrow humesha upar Kyu rehtaa
🤣
Seh toh hum rahe Banda toh room mein mast nachta haii
I think I made a right call😆Arey nahi. Good that you skipped it😆
For that this track shud get closure and writers / EK / SP shud come out in open and confess thru promo/promotion on 'The couple' they have decided to go for long run !I will believe their solo track is starting when we get a pure prerish promo without any soulmate in it