aur jara fauz ko ikatrit kro
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aur jara fauz ko ikatrit kro
Vice captainship......filhaal to paidal chal rahi hai....🤣.... Bholuraam for bad joke...🤣
Achi chal rahi hai
Hello everyone
I saw maine pyaar kiya today
And believe me I saw ashdeep as the leads
Infact samaina ko imagine krne k baad aur jyada acchi lag rahi thi movie
Although seeing anything romantic reminds of samaina but Maine pyar kia jese feels toh ❤️
Originally posted by: munchkinland
aur jara fauz ko ikatrit kro
Fauz ikatrit karne ka kaam aap best karti Hain...aapki baat sab maante Hain na😆
Hi Guys🤗
Just came for 15 minutes coz I got occupied with some unexpected work....Will get back to you all tomorrow😃
JBRrrr...🤣Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Vice captainship......filhaal to paidal chal rahi hai....🤣.... Bholuraam for bad joke...🤣
Achi chal rahi hai
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Although seeing anything romantic reminds of samaina but Maine pyar kia jese feels toh ❤️
Sahi mein
Dosti ka usool was the best dialogue
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Hi Guys🤗
Just came for 15 minutes coz I got occupied with some unexpected work....Will get back to you all tomorrow😃
Hi Ana di 🤗
Even I am here for sometime only... Phir mujhe bhi jaana hai
koi nhi idhar
apun jaa rha hain😭
Hiii annu diii manisha ana diii🤗