https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TjBMRA19z/?igshid=bxdqvphsy61g
Guddan has her mangalsutra. She is in JB. Her mother is also at the back. Seems to be pre leap. Below Jindal saab.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TjBMRA19z/?igshid=bxdqvphsy61g
Guddan has her mangalsutra. She is in JB. Her mother is also at the back. Seems to be pre leap. Below Jindal saab.


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel this is after leap😆
Originally posted by: Akshananju
I feel this is after leap😆
What about the mangalsutra???
may be she Still at Jindal BhavanOriginally posted by: Akshan5148
What about the mangalsutra???
Originally posted by: Akshananju
may be she Still at Jindal Bhavan
Post leap still in JB. Now that seems interesting.
my POV I said I started thinking CV's way now😂😂Originally posted by: Akshan5148
Post leap still in JB. Now that seems interesting.
🤣Makeover of guddan
Aj specs go big that’s a change
Rest all same shooting in same set without makeover 🤣🤣🤣
Leap leap ???🤷🏻♀️
🤣🤣🤣
We think aisa nahi hogs yeh toh ho he nahi sakta but exactly Jo nahi ho sakta waise he hota Hai 🤣🤣 so thought kyun na CV's k tarah socho😝😝
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
🤣Makeover of guddan
Aj specs go big that’s a change
Rest all same shooting in same set without makeover 🤣🤣🤣
Leap leap ???🤷🏻♀️
That specs is an instant filter not the real one.
Leap is a myth till it doesn't happen actually.