Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
No difference between AT and Kasauti at this point. No one has any idea.
Poo🤗
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
No difference between AT and Kasauti at this point. No one has any idea.
Poo🤗
🤗
Koi romantic scene kab milega
Time to change our golas🤣(planet)Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hello Every one🤗
How are we dealing with current track? A has an accident and RB got a personality change. P thinks both of them are right.
I am questioning my own sanity here!
Heyyyooo
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Let me make it clear. Assumptions after the release of BTS segments is inevitable. Assume...who is stopping you? But sadly some of the assumptions made here don't seem related or limited to the BTS. Pessimism and weird fantasies drive you guys on certain occasions and you vent it without responsibility. The show sucks! But why should the AT suck too?
Lastly, I'm the one who regularly gets bombarded with PMs by active and silent members alike. People tell me they don't feel like coming here. You guys just vent and get away with it. Do you guys think I'm a machine that remains unaffected? Hell no! But I think thrice before typing anything because I care for others. It's a bloody thankless job.
I'm new here and you do a good job.
Fir Rahul Gandhi aayega....🤣
But phir bhi solution diya 🤣Maine itne saare comment kiye AT mein and i still dont understand yahaan chal kya raha at core level 🤣
Komo...I was counting last time I saw an ITV show episode to episode. It was QH.
🤣Shoud i say something or should I stop🤣Fir Rahul Gandhi aayega....🤣
🤣Shoud i say something or should I stop🤣
better stop...warna Shru danda leke maaregi🤣
Originally posted by: shin-chan
But phir bhi solution diya 🤣
Haan aur kya 🤣cookie kumari khafa thi maidan mein RB style utar aaye hum sab suljhaane 🤣