i cant even argue here. I dreamt of yelling at my boss todayOriginally posted by: munchkinland
voh uski boss ki vjh se uska brain thoda slow ho rkha hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i cant even argue here. I dreamt of yelling at my boss todayOriginally posted by: munchkinland
voh uski boss ki vjh se uska brain thoda slow ho rkha hain
US Client.. today too tired. Praying he doesnt join
Oddiii baba saare office waale itna busy busy hai
humari kahani! Aur kaunsi?kaunsa update dear ??
Aaj itne Kam log Kyun yahan...🤔🙂
Su hamari hash se baat kar
Mujhe ek Baar bhi Hi nahi bola🥺
Satyavachan behen ab lagta hai shayad season 2 tak 50th bhi aa jaye
Haaye ye lambi judai
@sajida di : beautiful lines
Bilkul nahi.. 💕Di I added your lines in the intro post to thread 36 ❤️ They were so beautiful I had to add them. Hope you dont mind?
@Sajida di hectic naa
@Suparna maine chapet rkh dena hain agar sirf like huye toh
Prachi🤗
How was your day?
bhlouram chat behna
It's okay didi🤗