Originally posted by: LG6URAKUIO2AZWFC
Gn girls 🤗
PreRish confrontation and a childish P bharose kalke epi dekhne waali hoon. Jaise I wanted her to behave with RB waise hi miljaye 😆
Good luck.. 👍🏼🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LG6URAKUIO2AZWFC
Gn girls 🤗
PreRish confrontation and a childish P bharose kalke epi dekhne waali hoon. Jaise I wanted her to behave with RB waise hi miljaye 😆
Good luck.. 👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I think this one deserves to be repeated.
Yes..and erratic companion..😈😆
Blues.. missed you yaara.. 🤗
Let’s see who gets done with the episode first? 🤣
Morning walk ke liye park mein aayi hoon😈
All us KSG fans should all sing" Tere hoye savere darshan aaj din vadhiya launguga"
Zali🤗
I was taking a break for my own sanity.
Ye Lo... Dream girl wale movie promotion ke liye aya gaye.. 🤣
I don't think confrontations aaj Milega.. 🤣
Synopsis: Ayushman, Nushrath arrive
Shivani discloses the truth about Anurag's accident. While Prerna confronts Mr Bajaj, Ayushmann Khurrana and Nushrat Bharucha visit Basu Mansion.
Ayushman and Nusrat Arrive
Synopsis
Shivani discloses the truth about Anurag's accident. While Prerna confronts Mr Bajaj, Ayushmann Khurrana and Nushrat Bharucha visit Basu Mansion.
Ye show hame pagal kar dega.. 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
All us KSG fans should all sing" Tere hoye savere darshan aaj din vadhiya launguga"
Mainu darshan nahi hone,no time to watch the episode