naye friends bolenge dekho fir dekhne lagogi 🤣
naye friends agar rival hogeyi toh ? tab toh shakal bhi nei dekhenge 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
naye friends bolenge dekho fir dekhne lagogi 🤣
naye friends agar rival hogeyi toh ? tab toh shakal bhi nei dekhenge 🤣
Cuz your VB is laughing material only 🤣u just baith ke hasso 🤣
Munni ka core grp se hello hi gyaan exchange hogaya ab gareebon pe bhi nazar daal lijiye 🤣
yes. If you hadnt asked I wouldnt have had disclosed. I need a moment guys will be back later on. Pls continueSorry for asking but Was there any human loss??
Originally posted by: CZXBG7ILMHKMP2MY
Cuz your VB is laughing material only 🤣
🤬🤬🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you have become gold have you realised?
No I didn't 😆 kal raath ke gusse mein I didn't even notice 😆
Sadist 😭😭
Kayka core grp 🤣Munni ka core grp se hello hi gyaan exchange hogaya ab gareebon pe bhi nazar daal lijiye 🤣
I quoted but no reply 💔🥺
Originally posted by: FAS2RG4NZP3ENFUH
🤗
It got worst till now only to give us best in coming days :)
haan ji,🤗
it can't go down further if that's the case .. make it khati patang 🤣