Itna provoke karega toh koi bhi threaten karega.Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth
yes so that frustrate hoke RB can threaten EX...... Everything was planned
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Itna provoke karega toh koi bhi threaten karega.Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth
yes so that frustrate hoke RB can threaten EX...... Everything was planned
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
P makes those two snakes MT look better.
Atleast they are aligned to one side and consistent and I actually want MT to sunao Pre this time show her the mirror
Reham Karo bechari par,ghut ghutke mar jaayegi woh 😔😆
Edited
Kuch nahin hoga use. She deserves no mercy. Not right now.Reham Karo bechari par,ghut ghutke mar jaayegi woh 😔😆
Edit that out. :)Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth
she was bechari when EX slapped her? Still she is confronting bajaj in her...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Itna provoke karega toh koi bhi threaten karega.
Especially when he is madly falling for his wifey
ya we should wait until Monday 😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maybe he didn't hit him. We will have to wait.
P.S. Your English isn't bad.
Thank you 🙏 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Kuch nahin hoga use. She deserves no mercy. Not right now.
I know,I hope she doesn't behave stupid this time and supports her husband 😔
Why can't Maasi be positive or atleast grey with genuine love for RB? We don't even have a Gupta in this season. Unfair!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want him to instruct her to stay at 250 feet ki doori this time.
I want him to stop talking with her altogether.. woh jo Bhi karma chahey kar sakti hai ..