Bas reason chahiye Bajaj Ko bash karne ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bas reason chahiye Bajaj Ko bash karne ko
Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez
Bas reason chahiye Bajaj Ko bash karne ko
Sorry today I don't support Bajaj..... Need to wait Monday Kya dekhayenge 😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Sorry today I don't support Bajaj..... Need to wait Monday Kya dekhayenge 😆
Yes ......issi liye toh bola maine ...just ithu sa scene dekh kar we can't judge .aur yahan toh already opinions bangaye hai about him.
Obviously blame toh bajju ke upar hi aayega
My new vm
come on yaar pls don't be insensitive with such serious issues. He was clearly in shock. And moreover he didn't run away with his car did he? Such accidents happen every day every minute majority run away Scott free without a trace. I saw that scene. Bajaj was shock and couldn't react what to do. If he had to he could have easily ran away with his car.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Sorry today I don't support Bajaj..... Need to wait Monday Kya dekhayenge 😆
My mom just caught hold of me only to say
MeriMaaKeInputs : YEA KYA BAKWAAS EPISODE DEKHA Koi acha story writer yea story likh nahi sakta. Ekta itna paisa kharcha karti hai kya woh story nahi dekhti ki kitna kharab hai. Aur yea Bajaj ko kya dikhana chahte hai ek baar black ek baar white?
My mom is very angry 
I didn't watch today's episode I will watch later on. Ivam in mood to do so. 🤔
MeriMaaKeInputs : Bajaj kitna acha admi hai apni bacchi ko itni acchi parvarish di hai. Ref to Anurag & her aarti scene.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2D6l6YBw3y/?igshid=1jii5zgsmwp8t Erica mithai wali 🤣