Ye public hai sab jaanti hai..... 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye public hai sab jaanti hai..... 🤣🤣🤣
Buhahahaha🤣
Pari this is for u.... I like chidhaoing my friend when they caught by sm1 for something 😂

Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Pari...... Buaahaaaaa 🤣
Pari ka kya Kara???did they block her
Pari will RISe and Shine like our Anu🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't mind me ok. Am just laughing at the predictability of some things
like what🤣
Pallo...better to edit the comments
I don't know if I should be feeling sad for us or........ 👏
Came here with a happy mood to discuss about the episode and just..... Forget it!
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Insecurities are louder .. episodes are taking turn hence AT hi lock Kara do...
haan pallo mood hi off kar dete hai😆 unhe kya lag raha hai if me badi baate karke bo audience ban jayenge
In Sambit Patra style...
Mandir wahi banega 🤣