Hey! 😃
Chalo now start ranting. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey! 😃
Chalo now start ranting. 😆
Firse party!???? Ex ke maut ka Jashn!??
Am I glad I am off on Monday so I can watch the scenes whenever I want ☺️
🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Symbolism
Ek baar jo aise kaske pakda hai Chodne ka nahi 🤣
🤣Ek baar jo aise kaske pakda hai Chodne ka nahi 🤣
Firse party!???? Ex ke maut ka Jashn!??
This time he's wearing Indian...achkan or something
Please tell me ki ye log Teej celebrate Kar raheee☺️🤣
Tumhare muh mein Gulab Jamuns. ☺️Please tell me ki ye log Teej celebrate Kar raheee☺️🤣
But insecurity is guaranteed. Which eventually will lead to jealous as P is one greatest attention seeker😎Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
At present pre only respect Bajaj....
Jealousy I don't think it will come so early 😆
RB just has to not attend her calls plus come home late at night / attend parties without P