baccha nahi hoon NAHI JALEGA and it burns awchikuchikuchi 😘🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
baccha nahi hoon NAHI JALEGA and it burns awchikuchikuchi 😘🤗
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
maine gas bandh kiya toh tha na 😳
kiski gas yaar??🤣🤣
sorry for the pungent joke...raha nahi gaya...😆...pls excuse me😆
I am missing prerna wearing SK she was better with SK dress then this weird dress
Ugh I need prerish scene 😡😡😡😡
One topic
Kitne baar repeat karenge hum din mein 🤦♀
Dont we feel bored😆
Dil pe gussa Karo toh bhi Kya faayda
Koi kanoon na Ishq ka kaayda
Originally posted by: shin-chan
One topic
Kitne baar repeat karenge hum din mein 🤦♀
Dont we feel bored😆
What’s the next topic?
Originally posted by: forbidden
I am missing prerna wearing SK she was better with SK dress then this weird dress
Its a saree...what's weird abt that??
You want her to cook for RB but not wear sarees ?😆
Aaj ka you watched? You liked it?Originally posted by: forbidden
Ugh I need prerish scene 😡😡😡😡
12:05AM just finished dinner 😅Hey guys I just want to know if it's night time where you all are from?